Tacoma is a city located in Washington State. Tacoma is famous for its gorgeous glass works. Art lovers will find galleries and artists’ studios in this vibrant city. Tacoma is also famous for museums, historical landmarks, restaurants, parks, and wildlife.
Places to visit
- Foss Waterway Seaport-It is the home of maritime pursuits in Tacoma which provides the history of seafaring in this part of the US.
- Wright Park- The Park is famous for its playgrounds. It contains a collection of more than 600 trees.
- Museum of Glass- It provides both static and rotating galleries for the visitors.
- Fuzhou Ting- Here you will find beautiful gardens, decorated pavilion and stone sculptures.
- Washington State History Museum- Visitors, who are interested in history of Washington, should visit this museum.
- LeMay Family Collection at Marymount- It is famous for being the largest privately owned automobile collection in the entire world.
- Children’s Museum of Tacoma
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium- It contains 9,000 animals from different species.
- Fort Nisqually Living History Museum
- Tacoma Dome- It hosts a range of festivals and musical concerts.
- W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory- It is famous for its iconic glass conservatory building.
- Chihuly Bridge of Glass- It is a must visit place for the art lovers.
- Job Carr Cabin Museum
- Tacoma Glassblowing Studio- Here you can blow and mold the glass to make your own unique piece of art.
Where to stay
- Shilo Inn & Suites - Tacoma- All 132 rooms of this hotel provide fridges, microwaves, complimentary wireless Internet access and TVs with cable channels.
- Hotel Murano- This smoke-free hotel provides a full-service spa, a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma – Seattle- This hotel provides a Conference Center, fitness center, free parking and free high-speed Wi-Fi.